I have been busy for a while (a year actually) with stuff. What a ride it’s been, totally unstoppable!
What was I upto?
Something Good. Scary. Fun.
It’s been a very dramatic year for me that’s why I took a gap. This gap year has been full of moments like THAT. I was away from many things, people & places for a reason.
Highlights: (No show off :D)
- Experienced living an ashram life (4 hours rigorous yoga practice with 2 meals only, day starts at 5 am & ends at 9 pm, God! That was really tough)
- Being offline from social media (no, i didn’t miss you at all, okay – I did but little)
- Traveled & stayed alone more (nothing sweeter than solitude!)
- Learnt to read google maps (thanks to dear friends)
- Witnessed some awesome twilight, dawn, sunsets and monsoons of my life! (no words, see pictures)
- And Whew! Finally fell in love (Hint: He stays at 221B, baker street, London)
- Started blogging (You see)
How cool is that?